DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
A deposit of 40% of the total package is required to hold trip dates. Remaining balance is due 45 days prior to trip start date. The deposit is non refundable. Deposits may be applied toward trips at a later date not to exceed one year. If notice of cancellation is recieved 45 day or less before trip’s starting date no refunds on the balance can be made, nor may the balance be applied to another trip. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Mystic Saddle Ranch reserves the right to combine groups up to six people. Groups of six or more are guaranteed a private trip.
No animals are sent out without a guide and packer. There is a 150 pound load limit on all pack animals.
We operate under state and US Forest Service permits in the Sawtooth and Challis National Forests.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN U.S. DOLLARS
Waivers and Forms
- For anyone bringing children under the age of 18 years old WITHOUT a parent or legal guardian, please have the parent or legal guardian fill out this paper prior to arrival at our facility. Children under the age of 13 will be required to wear our certified equestrian helmets for safety purposes. Acknowledgement of Risk and Helmet Waiver
- For those participating in overnight trips
- For those that who reserved a day ride Day Ride Reservation Form
- Reservations are strongly recommended. Please call us to reserve!
- Children must be 6 years old to ride. Due to safety, we do not allow double riding
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds
- Children under the age of eighteen must have a parent or legal guardian sign the assumption of risk waiver prior to riding
- All rides are guided, ride at your own risk
Mystic Saddle Ranch Works in Partnership With…
We are recreation service partners with the U.S. Forest Service operating with a special use permit in the Sawtooth National Recreation Area & Salmon Challis National Forest. We are licensed and bonded outfitters and guides under license by the Idaho Outfitters and Guides Licensing Board.